7. If you need to give your images a face lift here are 2 easy to use tools to edit and get free images from:
I hope you find these tips helpful and take the next step to implement them now. Email me with any questions or comments. email@example.com
1. Add your Facebook URL to your email signature. Here is an example of my signature and as you can see, it is easy for anyone to click to my social media pages and website.
4. Include your Facebook URL on your business cards. Here is a simple and effective example.
5. Talk more about your brand benefits and reason for being versus your product features on your Facebook page. Follow these simple rules when posting, educate, entertain and inspire people when they come to your page. People buy from you because you are able to solve a problem or you are able to improve their lives in some way, show this on your page by giving tips and advice. This tip can be tricky as you want sell at the end of the day, so you may not be able to help yourself, however keep in mind people buy into the why more than what!
6. Have text treatment over an image. This can really make both the image and the message for the image stand out when done well. Here is a nice example of how it’s used in this post. By the way this beautiful image is from www.canva.com and it is free. Check it out for other amazing free images.
2. Link your profile to your Facebook page – do this by showing it as your place of work on your personal profile page.
3. Email your list and invite them to become a super fan of your page – for me I emailed a special list of supporters who I know who would be fantastic brand ambassadors, take a look at your list and start segmenting it to send out a special invite. You can make it exclusive by sharing the inside scoop of what you are working on and ask for their advice. Everyone loves to give their opinion so why not ask for it.
Hi my name is Farzanah. I am a marketing pro with 10 + years of experience in marketing management and a busy mom dedicated to helping small business owners improve their marketing with copy writing that transforms their online visitors into taking action.